onsdag 12 augusti 2015

Shawl with shells - photos from Crochet Girl

With permission to post.



Look at this gorgeous shawl, made from the pattern shawl with shells!

Donna Marie Anderson 
aka Crochet Girl 
from Crochet Stitches, 
Thunder Bay, Ontario 

send me these pictures and it´s breathtaking! 
She made it out of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable in Parrot.

Here´s the link to her Facebook page:

Thank you for sending me the photos in the first place, as I said it really made my day. Giving me permission to post it here on the blog to show it off to the rest of you warms my heart even more. 



Härom dagen fick jag mail från en av mina läsare som gjort sjalen http://chippzan.blogspot.se/2014/08/fardig-sjal-med-snack-och-stolp-partier.html
Hon har virkat den i Red Heart garnet Boutique Unforgettable Parrot. Helt fantastiskt vacker!

Donna Marie Anderson är Crochet Girl från Crochet Stitches, Thunder Bay, Ontario. Hon har även en Facebook sida: https://www.facebook.com/CrochetStitchesbytheCrochetGirl.

Med tillåtelse att använda hennes foto och info på bloggen.

1 kommentar:

  1. You made my day too, I am so glad we connected and this shawl is my pride and joy, it goes to my daughter who absolutely loves it ! Thank you for sharing your free rendition of the shawl with shells pattern. <3

    SvaraRadera