lördag 12 november 2016
Doily made out of scrap yarn
Yarn: scrapyarn in orange, pink, purple, dark blue, green and turqois from Drops (cotton light, paris)
Hook: G/ 4 mm
st - stitch
sc - single crochet
sl st - slip stitch
hdc - half double crochet
dc - double crochet
tr - treble crochet
lp - loop, made from the chain from previous round
2in1 - make two in same stitch.
[text inside clamps are repeated] x 5 - repeat what´s inside [ ] the amount of times shown after.
*-* repeat from first * to last *
Every round ends with a sl st if nothing else is written in the pattern.
1:st sc in round = ch1, sc1in very first st
1st dc in round = ch3
1) magic ring, dc18 in ring (= 18 dc)
2) ch3 (=1 dc), dc1 in same st, [dc 2in1] x 17 (=36 dc)
PINK, fasten the new yarn anywhere on prev. round.
3) *dc3, ch7, sl st 1 in 1:st sc (yes, you´re back at the very first sc again) to form a ring, hdc 9 around the ring* Tip! I make the first hdc directly around the ring.
When last hdc is made, start over from first *. Make 12 rings.
PURPLE, fasten new yarn in 5th hdc on top of one of the rings.
4) *sc1, ch 6, skip to next ring*. Repeat *-* all the way around. (=12 loops)
5) ch 3 (=1st dc), *dc 7 around the loop, dc 1in sc from prev round*. Repeat *-* all the way around. (=96 dc)
DARK BLUE, fasten new yarn in last stitch
6) [dc 6, 2in1, dc 7, 2in1] x 5, end round with 6 dc.
7) [dc 7, 2in1, dc 8, 2in1] x 5, end round with 7 dc.
GREEN, fasten new yarn in last stitch
8) [dc 8, 2in1, dc 9, 2in1] x 5, end round with 8 dc.
9) [dc 9, 2in1, dc 10, 2in1] x 5, end round with 9 dc.
TURQUIS, fasten new yarn in last stitch.
10) *dc 3, ch 3, dc 1 in 3:rd ch from hook (= one laying dc), skip 2 st*, repeat *-*.
11) sl st to the chain/laying dc from prev round *sc 1 in loop, ch 2, skip to next loop, [tr 1, ch 3, sc 1 around the top part of the tr] x 4, ch 2, skip to next lp* Repeat *-*.
Break yarn and fasten all ends.
Hashtag items made from my patterns #chippzan or #madebychippzan :) or show them off on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MadebyChippzan4U/